Enrolling now for 2019-2020
The application and registration fee of $100 must be received by the Enrollment Office before a registration appointment can be made.
Required supporting documents that need to accompany the application:
- 7th & 8th-grade report cards
- Recent ISTEP/ILEARN standardized test scores
- A copy of student's birth certificate
Admission PolicyMater Dei High School realizes that a student body with varying backgrounds (racial, ethnic, socio-economic, and geographic) provides a full educational experience for all students. Thus, Mater Dei admits students of any color, racial or ethnic origin, or faith, to all rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally made available to students at the school.
Although we try to serve the needs of all types of learners, we may not have the necessary resources to accommodate certain learning disabilities and difficulties. If the school becomes aware of additional information after the student has been admitted that impacts the school's ability to provide service to the student, the school reserves the right to change its admission decision.
Questions Regarding Enrollment?Email Jill Seileror Call 812-426-2258 (ext. 322)
Students wishing to shadow a Mater Dei student are welcome to do so.
Transfers are normally accepted at the end of each semester. However, if you are transferring in the middle of the school year, a copy of your current schedule will be needed.
Step 1: Submit an Application for Admission and Transcript
- Parents/guardians must submit an Enrollment Application for their student prior to admission to Mater Dei High School.
- A transcript or current report card is needed from the student's current school.
Step 2: Schedule an Interview with Guidance Counselor
- Parents and students transferring to Mater Dei are required to complete an enrollment interview with a school official prior to acceptance. Enrollment Manager, Jill Seiler, will contact you to set up this appointment.
- Students and parents will be informed of the Diocesan Code of Christian Conduct.
Step 3: Notification of Admission Status
- Parents/guardians will be notified about their student's admission status. as quickly as possible following receipt of all application materials and fees.
- If admission is granted, a request for the release of school records will be sent by an MD school official.