Membership of the Mater Dei Friends and Alumni Association (MDFAA) is open to alumni of Mater Dei, parents, grandparents, and any other friends, supporters, or any other persons interested in the welfare of Mater Dei. To be considered an active member of the association and therefore be eligible for voting rights, minimum annual dues of $5 are required. Payment of dues may be made directly to the MDFAA or through a larger contribution to the Mater Dei Annual Fund.
For information, please email Mallory Hertel.
- Wednesday, November 13, at noon – MDFAA Meeting
- Wednesday, January 8, at noon – MDFAA Meeting
- Thursday, January 30 (morning) – Career Day
- Wednesday, March 11, at noon – MDFAA Meeting
- Tuesday, March 31, at 7:30 a.m. – Senior Breakfast
- Saturday, April 25, 7:30-10:30 a.m. – MDFAA Campus Clean Up
- Wednesday, May 20, at 5:30 p.m. – MDFAA Meeting